photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stripes on Stripes


Sorry for the lapse in posts. I am happy to report that I have completed my second year of law school and I am back in Florida for the summer! Though Oxford is beautiful, I have missed the Spanish moss dripping off the oak trees and soaking up the sunshine on the beach. Being back near the ocean also puts me in a nautical mood... hence the pairing of stripes. A navy and white striped skirt can be worn with everything and this shirt provides a metallic spin on a classic staple. Have a great week! 

xo
Christina 



Skirt: J.Crew; Shirt: J.Crew; Purse: Tory Burch; Shoes: Zara; Necklace: J.Crew Factory; Bracelets:J.Crew, David Yurman, Nordstrom; Watch: Michael Kors; Sunnies: Karen Walker 

3 comments:

  1. Gorg gorg gorg!! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop Dead Gorgeous head to toe. Loving the Shoes, Sweater & Skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the mix of metallic and navy stripes! Possibly my FAVORITE way of mixing stripes! Great job!! :)

    Sprinkles&Sequins

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k