photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Black and White




After a summer home in the Sunshine State I am finally back in Mississippi for my final year of law school. It is great to be back with friends and I must say I am ready to welcome the fall season. I am so excited for football, brightly colored leaves, and obviously wearing more leather!  This leather skirt is one of my favorite back-to-school fall finds. Paired with classic black and white stripes and a touch of leopard... I feel like I should be taking a stroll through Paris, France...not Oxford, MS.  All I am missing is a beret, Oui? I hope everyone is having a great week and thank you for reading! 

xo Christina

 Skirt: Tibi: Shirt: Ann Taylor: Shoes: J.Crew (new version here); Bag: Forever 21; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew; Necklace: Max and Chloe; Rings: Forever 21; Lips: Nars; Nails: OPI Funny Bunny

Head on over to the Trend Spin Link-Up on  Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas to see other Bloggers do black and white.

10 comments:

  1. cute shoes!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit - so Parisian chic! Stopping by from the trend spin linkup :)

    http://meundeniably.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beret would be PERFECT ;) I love this cool pleated skirt... such a fun black and white outfit!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this skirt! I want a black leather skirt for fall. And it looks great with the striped shirt. Adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top and skirt separately, but they look even more fab together! Also, your leopard shoes is stunning!!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with that skirt! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt looks so fluid that it could be liquid! Cute!
    xoxo-Kate Styled Pretty
    katestyledpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously you are always one of my favorites looks for EVERY WEEK of the linkup!! Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Colorblocking :)

    xoxo
    Erin @ The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! Already thinking about next week!!

      Delete
  9. I absolutely LOVE that skirt! Super cute. Super chic.

    Black & white together really is the best.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k