photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Great Outdoors

 Vest: J.Crew (On Sale!) // Chambray: J.Crew //  Scarf: Zara // Jeans: AG // Boots: Aldo (similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker 'anywhere' // Lips: Nars Dragon Girl

 Hello everyone and happy Thursday! Here are a couple of snaps I took at my friend's farm this past weekend. I would love to say that I am super outdoorsy... but honestly my idea of being outside usually involves a cocktail on a patio. However, I must admit there is something so relaxing about being surrounded by nature in front of a campfire with your friends. Pictured above is my adorable friend Caroline, and the lovely brother pups named Battle and Hondo. For my farm venture, I wanted to keep things causal and functional... but I still couldn't resist a little print mixing. Stripes and plaid together have been a recent favorite of mine. Well here's hoping for another great weekend!  Thanks as always for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. such a cute outfit! I agree with you about the stripes and plaid going together!! :) Stripes are a neutral ;) I have that same vest and adore it!

    www.stripesinbloom.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k