photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Retro Mix

Top: Anthropologie // Skirt: Nicholas  // Pumps: Schutz // Sunnies: Italia Independent // Clutch: Nordstrom

Happy Wednesday! Though I love modern style, something about going retro every now and then feels so feminine. I fell in love with this abstract print top the minute I laid eyes on it! The shape, structure, and high sixties-inspired collar was just too Jackie-O to turn down. To create a twist, I paired the fun floral with a striped midi skirt that is in keeping with my retro vibe. I kept all of my accessories simple so the prints and shapes of my outfit could take center stage. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and thank you as always for reading! 




2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! I am obsessed with that striped midi skirt every time you wear, but I especially love the combination of the oversized floral print with this. I totally agree, it's very Jackie O!

    http://www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. skirt. wow!!! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k