photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, March 16, 2015

On the Fringe


 Skirt: ASOS // Shirt: Cameo // Shoes: Schutz // Belt: J.Crew (old, similar here and on sale! ) // Bag: Vintage Chanel // Sunnies: Italia Independent 


 Happy Monday! Is it just me or is fringe everywhere right now? Maybe it was the Chanel show in Dallas last year that brought about this fun trend. Normally wouldn't describe my personal style as bohemian or southwestern for that matter, but I love how fringe adds a a little dose of Americana whimsy to my wardrobe. I paired my suede statement skirt with office appropriate extras that tone it down while simultaneously allowing it to stand out. Not to mention there is something about a pencil skirt that makes me feel  ready to conquer my Monday! I hope you are having a great day yourself, and thank you as always for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k