photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flora and Fauna



Happy Wednesday!

  This jumpsuit really caught my eye with it's small blue birds and tropical print. I love palm trees, flowers, and the little animals that live in and around them. A jumpsuit may be a intimidating pick for some, but I promise, it is so easy to wear. I paired the allover print with simple accessories so the jumper can do all the talking. I also think it would be darling styled with a simple flat sandal and a jean vest for a casual look... I love versatility. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great week!

xo Christina


{pink lips + monogram}


Jumpsuit: Zara; Shoes: Zara; Bag: Celine; Necklace: Max and Chloe; Bracelets: J.Crew and David Yurman; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Lips: Nars Schiap

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this floral jumpsuit!! You look so great in it :)

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Fun, Unique Jumpsuit. You look so Serene and Happy wearing it. Even-though each Outfit you wear is Lovely, this is one of your best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jumpsuit!!
    Xoxo,J
    Http://asprinkleofgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k