photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, December 5, 2013

Suited Up

 Jacket: Zara // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Vince Camuto (now on Sale!) // Purse: Old (similar here) // Watch: Michael Kors // Lips: Nars Dragon Girl // Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew //Sunnies: Karen Walker

Hello Everyone and happy Thursday! I love 60's style... and this suit is just that. With it's cropped pants and peter pan collar it has a vintage and ladylike feel. The black and white graphic gingham is also perfect for the holidays (especially with a red lip). Head-to-toe print can seem intimidating, but keeping accessories minimal makes it wearable and also allows the suit to take center stage. Speaking of accessories, my little bag has a great story. My dad bought it for me in Costa Rica when I was a kid. It is real crocodile and was the perfect size for the 8-year-old me. Now, it still works as a classic structured night out bag. Here's to gifts that stand the test of time, and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love these separates and you're so right, this suit has such a fab vintage feel.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k