photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, January 6, 2014

Shades of Blue

 Coat: J.Crew // Dress: Tibi (also here) // Shoes: J.Crew (on sale now!)  // Earrings: J.Crew // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: Nars Mexican Rose

Bright blue, navy and cream make for one of my favorite color palettes. The cool and fresh tones are a great transition from winter to the coming spring months. This blue dress with it's modern lines and structured "techy" fabric feels perfectly suited for a new year. This was obviously in Florida, because now that I am back in Oxford, I don't believe I will be able to wear a dress without tights for a while. I hope everyone is staying warm with this arctic weather crossing the nation. Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

 

design + development by fabulous k