photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Navy & Black

 Fur Scarf: Nordstrom // Parka: Madewell // Puffer Jacket: J.Crew // Jeans: JBrand // Boots: Hunter (and boot socks here) // Bag: Gucci // Hat: Zara (similar here)

Happy Wednesday! Navy and black is one of my all-time favorite color combinations, yet so many people are still terrified of pairing the two. This cozy half-
navy and half-black fur scarf might be the greatest evidence I have seen that these two shades are meant for each other. I love how the glam fur looks paired with layers of sporty separates creating contrast, and the perfect outfit for navigating the snow we are about to have in D.C. today. The most important thing to remember when pairing navy and black together is to make it intentional by choosing a bright navy. I hope everyone has a great mid-week, and thanks as always for reading.







1 comment:

  1. I seriously couldn't agree more!! I LOVE navy and black together! I think it's such a beautiful compliment to one another and I seriously love how chic you look in rain boots and a puffer coat because I would have looked like a frumpy munchkin, but you look stunning. Plus I'm obsessed with that fur scarf?

    Also wanted to know if you were going to NYFW next month? Would love to meet up if you're in the city!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k