photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, February 6, 2015

Vertical

 Skirt: Cameo // Blouse: Cameo (on sale!) // Coat: Mango // Shoes: Schutz // Bag: Gucci // Lips: NARS 

Happy Friday! It is no secret that I love stripes...time and time again I am attracted to their chic simplicity. Though I have a lot of striped pieces, the majority of the stripes in my closet are horizontal, so it was a refreshing change of pace to find this vertical option. I love how the top and skirt can be worn together (making the outfit look like a dress) or as separates. This is also a great option for spring work wear. Speaking of work, I hope you enjoy the coming weekend and thank you for reading!






2 comments:

  1. How cute is this dress! You look beautiful Christina!! Have a great week:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chic look Christina! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k