photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, March 27, 2014

High & Low

 Blazer: J.Crew (on sale) // Jorts: Blanknyc // Shirt: J.Crew // Bag: Tory Burch // Shoes: Shoemint // Sunnies: RayBan // Rings: David Yurman and Indigos 


 It is hard to believe, but today is my blog's one year anniversary!! It has  been a wonderful 365 days full of fashion and fun. Thank you so much to everyone who has followed and supported The Quarter Life Closet over the last year. Thank you as well to my family and friends, your encouragement throughout this venture has meant the world to me!

 My anniversary outfit is lady about town, meets weekend warrior. I love taking a shimmery tweed jacket and pointed pumps and dressing them down with jorts (jean shorts) and a classic striped tee. Mixing your work or dressy pieces, with your casual go-tos helps to make the most of your wardrobe when you are getting bored with the same old combinations. 

Not only is today my blog-versary... it is also my Dad's birthday! So happy birthday Dad, thank you for everything you do and I hope you have a great day. Love you! 

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and thank you for reading! 




4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Congrats on your blog-versary!!

    xoxo, Elena
    the20-somethingproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the cutest, teeniest thing I've ever seen and you have amazing legs and you're about to be a real lawya soon!! You go sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have been blogging for a year! Your blog is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled upon your blog and so glad i did! You;ve got great style! Will definitely be back for more inspo and congrats on your year!

    xo, Christina
    http://www.thestylebit.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k