photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, March 17, 2014

Leather & Mesh

 Shirt: Zara // Crop underneath: American Apparel // Shorts: TopShop (similar here) // Shoes: Stuart Weitzman // Bag: Celine // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Nail Color (on toes): OPI 'Kiss Me I'm Brazilian'


 Happy Monday! I am back to the real world, yes... my vacation is over. As sad as I am to be back to the daily grind, I brought back some pretty great souvenirs: 1. A lovely tan and 2. These wonderful gladiator sandals.  Though my tan will fade, these sandals are officially a major favorite and I love them paired with my leather shorts and airy white crop top. When transitioning fall and winter leather pieces into spring, it is best to juxtapose them with overtly light and feminine pieces to create great contrast. I kept the rest of my outfit very minimal to let the trendy pieces stand out. I hope everyone has a great week and a Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thank you as always for reading.


3 comments:

  1. I love this look! Specially those sandals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maru!! I am so obsessed with them, they are just as comfortable as they are cute. xoxo

      Delete

 

design + development by fabulous k