photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LBD

 Dress: Bec and Bridge c/o Mulberry Dreams // Shoes: Christian Louboutin (borrowed from Lauren of Sunshades and Snowflakes) // Necklace: AshleGryre // Clutch: Old (similar here) // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: Nars 'Dragon Girl'


 A little black dress is just as essential to a complete wardrobe as a good pair of jeans. When I wear my LBD, I like to stick with the classics: nude pumps and a bright red lip. However, this little Bec and Bridge LBD from Mulberry Dreams is not the typical.... it has a sporty element with the linear racer back, and a girly touch with the flounce at the hem. So, to play up it's unique elements, I added a very modern 3-D lucite statement necklace. My friend Lauren continually kept calling this necklace,"a work of art." Well, in keeping with Lauren's sentiment, the thing I love about LBDs are they are the perfect "blank canvas" allowing accessories to pop. I hope everyone is having a great week, and thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k