photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, November 1, 2013

Equine Prep


Shorts: TopShop // Shirt: J.Crew // Blazer: J.Crew // Boots: BCBG Maxaria (old but similar here and here and here) Tights: Hue // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Bag: Umberto, Florence (Similar here) // Lips: NARS in Mysterious Red 

 Is it really November? There is just no way! Time seems to be slipping through my fingers lately! Fortunately, November means Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner! November also means that it is about to get cold... not just chilly... but pink cheeks, hot chocolate cold. Being a Florida girl, I hate to part with shorts once the mercury drops... and this is a way to wear shorts well into the chilly months. This wool plaid pair team up well with over-the-knee riding boots, and I am pleased to report the combo is quite cozy. I also love this outfit because it takes me back to when I used to ride horses as a kid. I have always loved super preppy "hunter jumper" looks for fall. Now all I need to do is steal my boyfriend's Barbour coat! I hope everyone has a great weekend, and thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this prepster get-up! You look adorable :)

    XO
    http://gracefulleemade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look and your blog-lift is SO GOOD! The header is fabulous.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k