photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween !!


Coat: TopShop // Pants: Zara // Sweater: Macy's // Shoes: Stuart Weitzman // Bag: Celine // Sunnies: Karen Walker

 Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I am not sure whether it is the candy, or the fact that it is the one day a year where dressing like a cat is totally acceptable. Either way, I am glad it is finally here! This is an outfit I wore in NYC two weeks ago, and I am a little obsessed with this leopard coat. I am pleasantly surprised at how many things I packed paired well with a printed coat. Versatility is something I like to consider when packing (even though over-packing is usually inevitable for me.) 

As you can see, the 'Big Apple' was quite festive with big pumpkins. I loved this display of them I found in a east side neighborhood. That is one of my favorite things about the City, there are so many things to discover. I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday... as for me I have candy to eat and a costume party to attend. As always thanks for reading!   

1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k