photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Midnight Midi




Happy October! Pumpkin flavored everything, Halloween, and changing leaves... October has always been on of my favorite months. This black and navy combination is also going to be another fall favorite of mine. There was a time that I thought that pairing navy with black looked more like a bruise than an acceptable color palette. It is funny how your tastes can change, because now I am hooked. I love the way the two midnight hues play off of each other to add dimension to a head-to-toe dark outfit. In addition to the color combination, I am loving high waisted bottoms paired with crop tops.  Though a little daring... the swingy skirt kept it feeling ladylike. I hope everyone is having a great week, and as always thank you for stopping by! 

xo Christina 

 Skirt: ASOS; Top: Target: Shoes: Zara (similar here) : Clutch: Tory Burch (old but loving this one) : Jacket: Zara (similar here): Sunnies: Karen Walker: Watch: Michael Kors: Bracelets: David Yurman and Nordstrom: Lips: Nars 'Mysterious Red':



4 comments:

  1. I like this blue midi skirt :)
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and blue together! And I love the crop top and the midi skirt. Just a sliver of skin is just the right amount. You look fab!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with this look! Love the cropped top and the "swingy skirt" - too cute and spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ladylike skirt is perfect and you look so pretty in these shots! I love the combination of black and navy too.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k