photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Mix: Flannel and Leopard



Happy Tuesday everyone! The cool fall weather has officially arrived in Oxford thanks to a cold front over the weekend. I am pleased to finally be able to wear some of my fall favorites like my cozy flannel. Flannel on its own can seem a little boring, but paired with leopard high tops... it creates an interesting mix of print. In small doses I have always considered leopard to be a neutral; it plays well with almost everything. I hope everyone is enjoying the changing of seasons as much as I am, and as always thank you for reading. 

xo Christina 

 Sneakers: Forever 21 (loving these here) : Shirt: J.Crew (old but similar here): Jeans: JBrand: Bag: Celine; Watch Michael Kors: Bracelets: David Yurman, JCrew, and Nordstrom ; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Lips: Nars 'Viva Las Vegas'




5 comments:

  1. I love this Fall flannel, the color is just gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like those sneakers!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid (and the shoes too!)

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k