photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, October 14, 2013

Menswear Mix


Life has been crazy lately! Last week I was lucky enough talk to Rebecca Minkoff on Google's Shop the Hangout, and I must admit I am still freaking out about it a little! This past weekend, two of my friends got engaged... and this week I am leaving for New York City! Though it is good to be busy,  all the excitement is a little exhausting. However, this outfit makes me feel ready to take on the day. There is something powerful about the mix of feminine and masculine. These pants are a silky foulard that is the same material as a men's necktie; and my coat with its grey-toned herringbone has a 1920s Al Capone vibe. I especially love the two prints together. To add a healthy dose of girly, I paired my menswear pieces with super feminine accessories like a metallic pump, a little sparkle, and a bright pink lip.  

Here is to a smooth rest of the week and a great trip!  I hope everyone enjoys their week as well, and as always thank you for reading!

xo Christina 

Pants: J.Crew (on sale!), Coat: DVF (old, but similar here); Top: Tibi (similar here); Shoes: J.Crew; Bag: DVF; Sunnies: Karen Walker: Bracelets: David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors; Necklace: J.Crew (similar here): Lip: Nars Satin Lip Pencil in 'Yu'


3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, every piece is just perfect! I hope you have a smooth week girl.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit Christina! I am loving those pants.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k