photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, October 25, 2013

Best Beaus


Happy Friday! To put it simply, I am in love with this bag. It is bright and modern and adds the right pop of color to an outfit. My beau was my trusty companion in NYC last week, and I found that it was the perfect size to hold all of my essentials: full size wallet, Nikon 5200, mini makeup bag, water bottle and even a pair of flats. I also love that the 'beau' on the front is an easily accessible pocket for my phone... I am always digging frantically in the depths of my purse mid-ring. I guess you could say I am in a committed handbag relationship! I hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you for stopping by! 

xo Christina 

Bag: Kate Spade //  Shirt: J.Crew //  Vest: J.Crew (on sale!) // Pants: Zara (similar here and here) // Coat: Zara  // Shoes: J.Crew // Necklace: J.Crew (old but loving this one) // Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew // Watch: Michael Kors // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: Hourglass  in Riviera Tangerine 



5 comments:

  1. Aren't leather pants just about the best thing ever invented?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag makes me so happy!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great outfit! I love the leather leggings are your coat.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag really pops! I didn't know the beau part was a pocket - love it even more now!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SERIOUSLY the cutest. And I'm kinda sorta obsessed with this look!!

    Happy Halloween love!

    xo
    http://gracefulleemade.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k