photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

City Girl


Happy Tuesday everyone! I had a wonderful trip to New York City. So much eating, drinking, and shopping; I am pretty exhausted... but exhausted in the best kind of way! I am going to have to adjust to life going back to normal, but in the meantime, I will still hear the opening music to 'Sex and the City' playing in my head! My favorite thing about the City is how easy it is to get inspired. I loved strolling around the Soho neighborhoods and seeing all the amazing street style. It is truly a fashionista's paradise. When it came to my own style, I wore this graphic neoprene dress because to me it feels just like New York: busy, colorful, and architectural. Thanks to the mild October weather, I didn't have to opt for tights and ankle boots... although, I am thinking this dress will look great styled for the colder days to come. Thank you for reading as always and have a great week!

xo Christina

 Dress: Clover Canyon; Shoes: J.Crew; Jacket: Zara; Bag: DVF: Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit locations! I wish my pictures looked as wonderful as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look for a day in the city! I hope you had an amazing trip.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fab as always! I can't wait to go to NY some day!

    Xo, Kahana
    abeautifullife42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Playdom, Disney City Girl is an online game, like the Sims game, but targeted for women. The basic premise of the story is you are a small town girl who is newly graduated from college. You are looking for a change. Being completely doe-eyed, fresh faced, and innocent, you plan City Girl Life on making your change in the big city. Which big city, you ask? Where else? New York City, the city that never sleeps and the place for dreamers and artists.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k