photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, August 17, 2014

Boyfriend Shorts

 Shorts: Forever 21 (similar here, here, and here ) // Shirt: Madewell  (similar here and here) // Bag: J.Crew (similar here and here and here) // Shoes: Zara (love these herehere and here)  // Sunnies: Moorea Seal // Jewelry: David Yurman

Hello All! I wore this outfit in Jacksonville Beach, to see my cousin Carole finish running a beach race, and let me tell you, it was hot...so this ensemble really fit the bill. I have been wanting a pair of super distressed boyfriend shorts all summer. However, I couldn't bring myself to splurge on a pair of shorts that after a couple washes may not be wearable anymore. Then, enter these Forever21 pair. Don't get me wrong, I believe that clothes are an investment: leather jackets, killer shoes, beautiful bag... all of these things are worth the mulah. But, for ripped up shorts, I'm ok with spending under $20. I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and thank you for reading.



1 comment:

 

design + development by fabulous k