photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Cool Blue

 Dress: Madewell // Coat: Topshop // Shoes: Zara (similar here and here) // Bag: Celine // Sunnies: Karen Walker 

Typically when I purchase a coat I go for something neutral like gray, black, ivory or tan. But for several seasons now, I have been craving pastel outerwear. Enter this cool Wedgewood blue fuzzy topper (last seen here). It instantly makes me feel chic and fashion forward, and I love how it transforms a dark fall outfit. And though this soft blue is not really a neutral, I find that it's cool tone compliments neutrals so well that I am fearless when pairing it with anything and everything. 

I hope you are having a great Tuesday. Since it is Veteran's day I wanted to say thank you to all those brave Americans who have served. We must not forget that it is because of their sacrifices that we enjoy the privilege of living in a free nation! So if you run into a Veteran today, don't forget to thank them. Have a wonderful rest of the week, and thank you as always for reading.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always!
    XOXO

    Justine http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k