photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Friday, July 19, 2013

Asymmetrics


 Being a fan of structure, I usually do not gravitate towards scarf hems. When I found this asymmetric printed dress, my mind was changed. The linear print and color blocking gave the fluid silhouette visual structure. I love this piece so much, I am excited by the fact it is going to look great in the cooler months with a leather jacket and ankle boots. I hope everyone is having a great Friday! Thanks for reading.

xo Christina 


 Dress: BCBG; Shoes: Zara; Bag: Celine; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bracelets: J.Crew and David Yurman; Watch: Michael Kors; Lips: Nars Schiap

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE this. Too beautiful.Come join my blog too.
    Merrick
    http://5thcay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress on you! The mix of colors is gorgeous.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a nice dress, you wear it really well :)

    xx
    stylevancity

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k