photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, July 8, 2013

Hari Mari: Flip Flops to Feel Good About



 Over the long holiday weekend down in St. Augustine, FL I spent a considerable amount of time on the water. As I mentioned in my post Tunic Travels, my family is really into boating. These Hari Mari Flip flops were great for the boat because they have non-marking soles jusr like a boat shoe. They also are very light and comfortable thanks to memory foam soles... I could walk for hours on the city's cobble stone streets. Though I appreciate function, I am not the kind of girl that will sacrifice style for comfort; so I was very pleased that they come in this adorable mint color. With all that being said the most remarkable thing about these sandals is that for every pair purchased Hari Mari donates $3 to help fight pediatric cancer and during the month of July they are doubling their commitment to $6! The money donated goes towards securing treatment and medicine vital to these children's brave fight. Philanthropy and fashion? Yes please. To learn more about Hari Mari and snag a pair of your own click here. I hope everyone has a great week, and as always thank you for reading.

xo Christina



Flip Flops: Hari Mari (also for your guy here); Shirt: JCrew (similar one here); Denim Jacket: JCrew Shorts: Zara (similar here); Necklace: JCrew (old but similar here); Bag: Tory Burch; Sunnies: Ray Ban; Bracelets: David Yurman and JCrew; Watch: Michael Kors Bradshaw (here and here); Lipstick: Nars Schiap

5 comments:

  1. I love this nautical look! Stripes are so perfect for being on the water and your Tory bag is perfect. I'm dying to invest in this color!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect outfit for a day of sailing
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look with the jean jacket. So simple and put together! Visiting from the link-up :)

    xo, Jessica
    xolovelovelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandals are so cute and I love the mint with the blue stripes. Perfect casual look. Glad you had a great holiday and thanks for linking up again!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this simple outfit, it's perfect for summer. The mint details were a great addition!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k