photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Saturday, July 27, 2013

Where to Shop: Tibi Outlet St. Simon's Island


I have always been a huge fan of Tibi's simple, feminine, and modern designs. Unfortunately, their most covetable items are typically out of my price range. That is when I discovered the Tibi Outlet on St. Simons Island, Georgia. Now you may be asking yourself "Why does the chic New York brand have their only outlet in the country on a sleepy little island  in Georgia?" The answer: Tibi's owner and designer Any Smilovic hails from St. Simons! Though the company does all of its designing in Manhattan, the distribution center is located in Brunswick, Georgia...only a short ride away from St. Simon's. Upon entering the store I was instantly impressed. Unlike some outlets where the clothes pale in comparison to the designer's retail priced stock, this outlet was full of the real deal, only a season behind. The discounts were insane. For example: I managed to pick up a $485 dress for $129 and a $285 pleated leather skirt for only $75! In addition, all of their shoes were on sale for $50...yes you read that correctly! So the verdict? Make the trip, it was unbelievably worth the drive. I am looking forward to making a seasonal visit to this shopping paradise to score more loot of my own. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and as always thank you for reading. Check out Tibi online here.

xo Christina

A peek into my dressing room!

 All of these shoes were only $50!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!!! Tibi is one of my favs and I know exactly what you mean about the price.. I go down to gerogia about once a month to visit family so i was getting exctied.. but near Augusta.. which is soooo far away from st simons.. i see a road trip in my future :)

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the leather skirt, what a great find
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score! I had no idea it was so close. I'll definitely have to check it out next time we're in Georgia!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, this would be a dangerous store for me if I loved close to it. What great finds!

    -Andréa

    VA DARLING

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k