photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bows on Toes

Shirt: J.Crew (On sale and an extra 40% off with code JINGLE)// Shoes: Kate Spade // Jeans: Topshop // Jacket: Maje (similar here, and 30% off your entire purchase with code WRAPITUP) // Sunnies: Karen Walker // Lips: Stile 'Fiore'


Hello and happy Wednesday! Since we are officially half way to the weekend I wanted to discuss one of my favorite weekend styling schemes: the classic combo of jeans, t-shirt, and pumps. Ok, so this combination can be very boring if you are not careful, so choosing pieces that have a little more oomph will keep you from looking too basic. For example: this comfy black sweatshirt is deceptively fancy with a silk ruffle hem. My jeans have a trendy high waist and just the right amount of distressing, and well, these pumps with their jewel bow couldn’t be more holiday party ready. I love that I wore them to a black tie event, and I can also throw them on with jeans. All that’s left is to toss on my leather jacket and I am good to go for Saturday night of dinner and drinks.



3 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! I have had my eye on some Kate Spade pumps for sometime now!

    Misty
    www.balancingahecticworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! You look great:)

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoes ! I have the same jeans :) except me is not stooping that the holes were formed !
    XOXO

    Justine http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k