photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, December 8, 2014

Winter Pastels

 Coat: Topshop  // Sweater: Rebecca Taylor (now on sale!) // Jeans: Madewell // Hat: c/o Ann Taylor // Backpack: Whistles // Boots: Zara (similar here and here)// Sunnies: Karen Walker 


 Happy Monday! I wore this outfit Christmas shopping over the weekend with Rob in Georgetown . We had a great time seeing all of the Christmas decorations on our walk down, and I hope I dropped enough hints while shopping as to what I wanted to see under the tree this year. Since it was a pretty cold day, I was smart to wear my warmest sweater. When I paired my lilac knit with an equally soft blue, I really loved the combo. Not only is it fresh and unexpected, it also looks great paired with gray, silver and of course, black. This versatility makes lilac and blue an easy color palette to work into your existing wardrobe. I also highly recommend the backpack trend for shopping days. It's a different kind of hands-free freedom than a crossbody because your bag is completely out of your way. This of course allows you the ability to carry even more presents home! I hope everyone has a great start to the week, and thank you as always for reading!
 




2 comments:

  1. adore this look so pretty!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this look!
    Your coat is very beautiful, I like the color!
    XOXO

    Justine http://lemagdejustine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k