photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Navy & Red

 Coat: c/o Ann Taylor // Sweater: c/o Ann Taylor // Skirt: J.Crew (old, similar here) // Boots: Hunter // Tights: J.Crew // Lips: Bobbi Brown 'Red'

Happy hump day!! In honor of the holidays I am wearing one of my favorite Christmas gifts... my hunter boots. If you don't already own a pair I suggest adding them to your wish list. I paired my bright red wellies with all navy and a hint of soft blue to create a classic nautical color pallete.  I hope you have a great rest of the week, and thank you as always for reading!






1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit, your navy Tights and red Wellingtons look adorable together.
    Julia
    x

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k